Page 190 of 223 FirstFirst ... 176186188189190191192194204 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

I bought Ultra SF2 because it's probably the best portable Street Fighter game. Fight me.

2. That's a bold statement.
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition are both excellent.

3. They are, I think it comes down to SSF2T being better than SFA3 or SF4.

4. I get the impression that it's also better than USF2, though.

The PSP actually had several good fighters on it that are better that Ultra, but you had to suffer with trying to play a fighter on a PSP which ruined the experience. The Switch isn't perfect but when I do a dragon punch motion and hit the button Ryu does a goddamn dragon punch.

6. I played SF with that tiny joycon/analog pad and didn't have any issue doing any of the moves. I was amazed but then my hand cramped up.

7. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I get the impression that it's also better than USF2, though.
    Im not gonna say USF2 is a good deal or anything but isn't it just SSF2THDR with a terrible first person mode and some lazy palette swap characters? I thought SSF2THDR was a good package and I don't think the additions here hurt it.

Anyway, I will get it when it is $10 on Target clearance and now Capcom will make more games for the platform, nobody is hurt.

Ultra plays a bit better than HDR imo. The balance of the main cast seems better but Evil Ryu and Violent Ken are hilariously broken.

9. It doesn't have any of the HDR balance changes, music, or character portraits. They just recycled the sprites and backgrounds, and made a different update to SSF2T.
    There are basically three updated forks of ST(HSF2, HDR, and USF2), and the original game is still regarded as the best.

I still like New Challengers better!