Page 191 of 223 FirstFirst ... 177187189190191192193195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Too slow.
    Unless you play on console.

Nah, ST is too fast.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure I have any of them in their arcade forms at the moment. I'm not saying I've never bought any of the others before. Plus, I would probably have paid $10 each just for the arcade versions of Rolling Thunder, Rolling Thunder 2, and Splatterhouse, even if they gave me nothing else, because those have either not been available before or not recently. [edit: They weren't on the Wii Virtual Arcade, so I don't think they've ever been available before.] [edit2: I also don't recall tate versions of Galaga and the like, though that is harder to look up quickly.]
    That was my logic exactly. It was worth $30 for me to have arcade-perfect ports of Splatterhouse and Rolling Thunder 1 and 2 on the Switch. TATE ports of the older stuff complete with arcade bezels is gravy. And Pac Man VS for parties and spontaneous get togethers is a fun little extra.

I lost my Namco Museum PSP copy in the burglary, so I don't mind buying this shit again.

Tower of Druaga is still dogshit. But the background is hilarious and adorable!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Non possum ergo buy

5. Resident Evil Revelaitons 1-2 coming to Switch

6. $20 apiece on eShop or $40 for the physical bundle... which gets you 1 on a cart and a download voucher for 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Yoshi was right.

8. This is where you put the eTrade baby pic

What did people expect? They're going to release these things for every damn system until the end of time

Now you can play those old RE games in line at the supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yoshi was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    This is where you put the eTrade baby pic