Page 19 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

Everything is relative. They've slipped, but I've yet to find a better multiplatform site.

edit: Digital Foundry alone is better than any of the major US sites.

Maybe Geo will be happier with IGN:

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    The second part of the survey also mentions a subscription-based game service that offers access to a library of over 150 titles that are changed regularly, with new games added to the catalog 6 to 18 months after their release.

The remainder of the survey compares various price options, hard drive configurations and more across an array of different game platforms, including NX, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
    edit: Additionally...

According to a post on Twitter by The Wall Street Journal reporter Takashi Mochizuki, Nintendo's next console may work with other devices, including PCs, smartphones and other consoles like PS4.

3. I think Geo's point is those surveys aren't based on facts a lot of the times. So take it all with a grain salt.

This is the source the WSJ guy is basing his theory on.

Which is based on a patent for shared processing. So it's all baseless assumptions.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 20 Jan 2016 at 08:47 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Interesting. What is the source of that prospectus?

edit: Never mind. I see it in the lower left.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I think Geo's point is those surveys aren't based on facts a lot of the times. So take it all with a grain salt.
    I assumed that went without saying.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Jan 2016 at 09:14 AM.

I guess all the NX news can't be positive: It's rumored to be launching with Smash Bros.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I guess all the NX news can't be positive: It's rumored to be launching with Smash Bros.
    Quite possibly the most overrated series in the history of gaming. It just needs to go away.

7. I want Nintendo to fold and go away just so neither of you can have it
    Donk

8. I read that there's no controller, you just stick Amiibos to a mat in the correct order to play the games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Gross

10. Kimishima please take Nintendo away from these heathens forever
    Donk