Page 20 of 223 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. and sell it for $30
    Donk

2. Also Smash series has the worst fans and the worst not fans for people who always have to say shit can't keep it to themselves besides like Paper Mario series and Metroid and christ, Kimishima just bury it at the bottom of the ocean.
    Donk

3. it's at least as obnoxious as Star Wars and it has like 1/1000th the fan base
    Donk

4. God
    Donk

5. Smash is a perfectly fun game, but the Smash Kids are The Worst.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Also Smash series has the worst fans and the worst not fans for people who always have to say shit can't keep it to themselves besides like Paper Mario series and Metroid and christ, Kimishima just bury it at the bottom of the ocean.
    I'm one of the biggest Nintendo fanboys that there is, but the Smash series just doesn't do anything for me. I enjoy the fan service that the stages and characters provide, but there just isn't enough substance to the fighting mechanics to keep me interested for more than five minutes at a time. I'd rather have Nintendo put more effort into evolving the Mario Kart series or creating another F-Zero, than rehashing Smash over and over again.

7. Except Smash usually outsells both of those series (well definitely F-Zero). I too would prefer something like that but you'd be an idiot not to understand why they're doing this. Launching a new platform with one of the largest and best selling game series they have.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Which is why they should launch with 3DS Smash and not Wii U Smash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I think they're insane if they launch this Christmas.
    I'd love to know what the Christmas sales numbers were for the WiiU, because anecdotal-ly we moved a bunch. That's a lot of pissed off people that won't be buying the next one.

It's not the console reportedly launching this year; it's the portable half.