Page 96 of 223 FirstFirst ... 82929495969798100110 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I don't recall any shortage on WiiU's release, but then again there wasn't much demand.

2. They're claiming Gamestops are expecting 20 consoles per store.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Ebay was stuffed with WiiUs that didn't sell at launch.

4. You could get that Zelda Special Edition U for months and months after that launched, no problem.

You can still get them on eBay, but they all say "Gamepad Is Broken" now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I wonder if there was any truth to the rumour that Nintendo was recalling all of their unsold Wii U hardware. It seemed to drop out of the news cycle pretty fast, but I did notice a distinct lack of Wii U pretty much everywhere after reading about it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    You could get that Zelda Special Edition U for months and months after that launched, no problem.
    I picked mine up at Frys like 6 months after they came out when I finally bit on the console.

I'm gonna pre-order a switch on Amazon as soon as that goes live. If that doesn't work I guess I'll wait a while. Whatever.

7. I'm definitely hoping Nintendo announces a pre-order for The Switch when they make their announcements this week. If so, I'm pre-ordering the minute it goes live.

I remember pre-ordering the Gamecube from Electronics Botique, but I can't recall if any stores did pre-orders for the Wii and Wii U. Does anybody recall if they did or not?

8. GameStop will aggressively sign you up for a pre-order on a coffee mug and always have, I don't see why they wouldn't for that specific console.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    GameStop will aggressively sign you up for a pre-order on a coffee mug and always have, I don't see why they wouldn't for that specific console.
    Looking forward to aggressively being signed up for a pre-order on a coffee mug then....they can take my money now!

I'm also hoping that the rumored March 17th release date is true, because I just went back to work today and I'm already counting down the days til Spring Break, which just so happens to start on the 17th of March.

10. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    I'm definitely hoping Nintendo announces a pre-order for The Switch when they make their announcements this week. If so, I'm pre-ordering the minute it goes live.

I remember pre-ordering the Gamecube from Electronics Botique, but I can't recall if any stores did pre-orders for the Wii and Wii U. Does anybody recall if they did or not?
    Yeah gamestop and best buy both did pre-orders for those systems.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.