Page 114 of 223 FirstFirst ... 100110112113114115116118128 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

you mean its in a drawer on the tv stand and they've moved on to posting on facebook about new walking dead episodes.

2. Senior citizens have moved onto guessing balls in a box.

3. I'm definitely out for the first revision of the hardware. I like Nintendo's games, but I'm not a fan of their gimmicks.
    I'll wait and see how the new online network turns out, and hope for a cheaper, more pocket-friendly revision that does away with the removable controllers.

Is Count Balls the hottest new nursing home craze and not just the laziest gay vampire name? Maybe they've done the market research.

5. Cheap enough that I might preorder it (despite swearing otherwise). If not, I'll buy it sometime in that window between the launch shortage and holiday shortage.

The one-time Nintendo toll is very tempting, but I want to see more of the typical handheld games. The Phoenix Wrights, the Golden Suns, and so on and so forth. It'll be interesting to see how they balance distribution of those games between the Switch and the still very much alive (and profitable) 3DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Best Buy has their Visa checkout promo going again.

Picked up Breath of the Wild....Wii U. Nintendo seems to have opted for red head step child treatment for the version they pimped for years. Fully expect to play hell finding a copy when released like Twilight GC

7. People keep insisting Twilight GC was impossible to find despite being plentiful at a decent price (for a GC game) on the internet. i saw several copies of it at Target the day of release and for months afterwards and the internet makes it even easier to find things more than a decade later.

8. I'm pretty sure you could have gotten it no problem off Amazon for awhile too.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. "Well I waited to get it for $20 and it never dropped to that so fuck Nintendo they obviously don't want my money!"

10. Nah it's more the dangling a carrot in front of one userbase and throwing all the hype (and two Switch only special editions) on the system with a pitiful launch lineup. I'm actually stunned they didn't push the Wii U release back to avoid any stolen limelight.