Page 97 of 223 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899101111 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Real? I doubt it (look at the Ice Climbers entry, lol), but it's fun to speculate.

This is more or less about what I expect from a Nintendo console announcement: Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros. and zero AAA third party titles. I'd be sold with just Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Stars, but I'm still not convinced the software output for this machine will be any different than the last 2.

Last edited by Melf; 11 Jan 2017 at 03:35 PM.

2. Honestly I'll buy a launch system if they're available just for Mario and Zelda if they do hit with the system.

Especially if the price ends up being about $250 as rumored.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. lol

4. I really like the Just Dance subtitle
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I don't see Terraria on that list, complete fake.

6. I've been looking forward to Ice Climbers: Let's Break the Utter Fuck Of Some Ice and That since the rumor in GameFan.
    Donk

7. Mario Party 12: Inches Balls Deep In UR MOMS

8. All I really want from the first month or two of Switch is to bring the screen upstairs, hook up the headphones, and play an hour or so of Zelda before sleep. If it can deliver that, I'm sold.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    All I really want from the first month or two of Switch is to bring the screen upstairs, hook up the headphones, and play an hour or so of Zelda before sleep. If it can deliver that, I'm sold.
    If Mario Maker ends up on this, I'd be incredibly tempted to grab one of these.

10. if you ain't got nothin to do tonight their big showcase thing where they break the fuck out of some ice is streaming on twitch.tv/nintendo in about 20 minutes from now