Page 108 of 223 FirstFirst ... 94104106107108109110112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Yeah, for something like Arms Nintendo had better have done serious upgrades on the motion controls since the Wii days. It looks fantastic but there's a lot of ways for the tech to let it down.

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yeah, for something like Arms Nintendo had better have done serious upgrades on the motion controls since the Wii days.
    I expect the opposite. These JoyCons are not going to be useful as pointers or anything, like the Wiimote. It seems desperately out of touch to focus on them to the extent that they are.

3. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    ARMS looks wonderful, too. The backlash reminds me of people coming into the Babbages I worked at back in the day telling me how dumb Monkey Ball and Pikmin looked. Every time I heard that was

and now it's happening again.
    It looks like a looser Virtual On. It looks like they put a lot of work into higher level mechanics too.

I really don't know what the game community has turned into.

4. the treehouse stream today is the gift that keeps on giving

5. Monkeyball and Pikmin looked like full retail games
    Arms looks like a rock em sock em robots browser based game on itch.io.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    It looks like a looser Virtual On. It looks like they put a lot of work into higher level mechanics too.

I really don't know what the game community has turned into.
    Arcade style games have been getting blasted for generations now, this is expected. I fully expect some reviews to bitch about the lack of singleplayer if there's no 30+ hour journey exploring the motivations behind blonde girl and blue guy as they search for deeper meaning while Dhalsiming their way around the globe with awkwardly scripted platforming shoehorned in.

7. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Monkeyball and Pikmin looked like full retail games
    Arms looks like a rock em sock em robots browser based game on itch.io.
    I'm not seeing it. It looks like a full fledged arena based fighting game. Probably will be more fleshed out than SF5.

8. Fucking motion controls
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Yup. It's easy to miss, but at 2:17 in the trailer, spring guy's boxing glove is replaced by a fan blade boxing glove. I wonder if you can energy power-up special weapons, too. Both the girl and the guy had a kind of small flip airjump, but the girl also had a super quick air dive.

It'll be interesting to see how Gundam vs Gundam players take to the game.