Page 199 of 223 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201203213 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Anyone get Steamworld Dig 2? Far as I can tell it’s a Metroid style game that is gated by having to craft shit? Is this correct?

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You're more in tune with this kind of thing than I am- if we lived in Japan, would we have been happier (generally speaking) with its style? Not the color-balance, which is really garish, but the cute-manga art instead of the zero-cute, pure badass, no-fucks-given musical energy of the first trailer?
    yeah wouldn't it be great if it was just a video of a girl hitting things with drum sticks instead of looking like an actual game
    Donk

3. Living in Japan really makes one appreciate garish color balance and cute manga-style art, boy howdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You were saying?
    I didn't post those pictures either. Go look where the Switch Skyrim DF video is.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 Sep 2017 at 06:54 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    Living in Japan really makes one appreciate garish color balance and cute manga-style art, boy howdy.
    It really does.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I didn't post those pictures either. Go look where the Switch Skyrim DF video is.
    If there hadn't been prior discussion only a few days earlier about its performance in this thread, then I wouldn't have put it in this thread. Anyway, Doom. On Switch. Looks ok and runs ok. Is that enough for you guys to double dip? It wouldn't be for me.

7. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Probably not but I don't think they're targeting Master Race fags with this.

I did double dip on Rayman Legends though. I may get Skyrim too.

I'd double dip for portable couch Doom. If I were going to play exclusively on the TV I'd stick to the better systems.

9. I think the frame rate reduction would affect Doom's gameplay more than those other two though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    If there hadn't been prior discussion only a few days earlier about its performance in this thread, then I wouldn't have put it in this thread. Anyway, Doom. On Switch. Looks ok and runs ok. Is that enough for you guys to double dip? It wouldn't be for me.
    Possibly. I bought it on PC for cheap but never got around to playing it (or clearing up the 70GB needed to install it). So it wouldn't be a second playthrough for me.

I've heard some impressions that the game doesn't feel great (control-wise) on the joycons/in handheld mode, so that could be a deal breaker for me, since I mostly play my Switch on the go.