Page 207 of 223 FirstFirst ... 193203205206207208209211221 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Watch dis:
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Wouldn't mind them scooting that Wind Waker HD over to the Switch.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. This seems like it would have been awesome when we were 8. But will today’s kids even care? Don’t they just want to sit around watching Elsa pee on Spider-Man on their tablets?

Regardless, I think it was really smart to focus on “core gamer” appeal for the first year. Obviously they’ve had this in the chamber all along - it finally explains the IR camera on the right Joycon - but if they’d launched with it people would have written off the Switch as just a kids’ toy.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 17 Jan 2018 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. You can just file that away with wii music now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I love it.

6. I like it, but not sure how much use it will get.

7. This is so very Nintendo. I think it's pretty cool, much moreso than 1, 2, Swicth. But I worry that the price point and the fact that Switch hasn't totally crossed over to the kids market yet could be serious obstacles that keep this from reaching its intended audience.

Also that robot pack one is ridiculous -- the system has motion controllers, why would you do this with pulleys and levers?

8. This looks terrible. So, Nintendo's trying to sell me pieces of cardboard for $70 now? I'll pass on this one.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Also that robot pack one is ridiculous -- the system has motion controllers, why would you do this with pulleys and levers?
    Feeling that shit happening on your back and some degree of resistance. And it looks like what you're feeling will also be reflected with the same pulleys on the back of the robot on screen. Kids are gonna be all "I'M A ROBOT, DADDY!"

And, like all the others, you get to build it and then play with it.
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 17 Jan 2018 at 10:30 PM.

10. Ehhhh Someone will like this but I'm 100% passing.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL