Page 200 of 223 FirstFirst ... 186196198199200201202204214 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I think it's a great game, but it's not one that I would just pick up on a whim or decide to play a level or 2. It felt very much like a campaign game, play through once or twice, and then be finished.

I am really interesting in seeing how well the port ends up though. It's impressive that it's even being done.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. I'd rather have classic Doom on the go.
    A Sonic Mania style remix of Doom with ridiculous sprite animation would be my new favourite game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    If there hadn't been prior discussion only a few days earlier about its performance in this thread, then I wouldn't have put it in this thread. Anyway, Doom. On Switch. Looks ok and runs ok. Is that enough for you guys to double dip? It wouldn't be for me.
    Doom has been on my to buy list for awhile. Just with everything else I've been playing I haven't gotten to it. The portability of this, is making me consider getting it here.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Anyone get Steamworld Dig 2? Far as I can tell it’s a Metroid style game that is gated by having to craft shit? Is this correct?
    Zero crafting, it's only slightly/barely a Metroidvania. It's a mining game where you dig into the earth, pull up ore, sell it for cash, and buy upgrades to make the next expedition down a bit easier. I 100%-ed everything in it but the bonus dungeon and enjoyed every second.

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Metroidvania.
    I don't know what that is.

6. It's like an Igavania with less vampires
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I don't know what that is.
    He meant Castleroid.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. I wouldn't mind playing some F-Zero GX or Billy Hatcher on my Switch. The latter might be a long shot.

10. Limited Run games is going to do Switch games now. Inc Scalpers with dicks in their hands.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL