Page 137 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123133135136137138139141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. And 2011's hottest RPG!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I have to ask how VC is a draw?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Valkyria Chronicles is a draw.
    Unless you're diffusion x.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    And 2011's hottest RPG!!!
    And Knack, Pilot Wings Resort, Ryse, and Little Deviants

Skyrim isn't out until later btw. I thought you were talking about I Am Setsuna and was going to ask
    Last edited by Finch; 23 Feb 2017 at 08:19 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I have to ask how VC is a draw?
    Earthbound and Startropics on a sexy Switch during a transoceanic flight is absolutely a draw.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. But you can already do that (though for Star Tropics you'd have to ask Chux)

7. I hope the reason for the lack of VC at launch is because they're reassessing it and how they handle it. While the Wii got a decent enough flow of titles, the Wii U's flow was pitiful. Not that I'm going to buy anything on it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. It's because they can't decide whether to charge 8.99 or 9.99 for Urban Champion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    So, who here is getting one at launch? I think it's probably safe to say that Bonuskun, SSJN and I will get them because we're dumb. Who else?
    I have the Switch pre-ordered at Best Buy. I'll also be picking up Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Bomberman R, and 1-2 Switch on day one. I'm sure 1-2 Switch will be a complete waste of money for me, but my wife seems like she's really into trying it out...and anything to get her more into gaming is a good thing. At the very least it will be an interesting demo for all the bells and whistles that the Joycons have.

10. Giant Bomb has an hour long preview of 1 2 Switch. Must see tv if youre at all interested.