Page 134 of 223 FirstFirst ... 120130132133134135136138148 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

Doom changed all of us.

2. the people most upset about the lack of information are the people least likely to buy it

granted, the people who want it are mostly good on "plays Nintendo games"

I like Nintendo games.

4. I want to play BotW SO BAD, but I'm not buying another Nintendo machine I'll touch 3 times.

We'll see how this thing goes.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Must admit I'm keeping a healthy distance between me and getting excited for BOTW. Love that they are going in this direction and saying screw the regular formula, but I guess I've yet to see much in the footage that really enthralled me. I haven't really been actively seeking footage though as an attempt to avoid spoilers... I'm hopeful that I'll be pleasantly surprised.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I want to play BotW SO BAD, but I'm not buying another Nintendo machine I'll touch 3 times.

We'll see how this thing goes.
    Get a cheap Wii U and touch it a lot of times.

7. Is there such a thing as a cheap Wii U? I see some console-only auctions on eBay for $100, but you're going to need the gamepad to really do anything.
    Donk

8. Consdiering that the Wii U can play Wii games and it's catalog is technically Mario Galaxy 1&2, 3D World, like four Zeldas, every Metroid Prime, all Pikmins and a bunch of Mario Karts and Smash Bros plus shit like Xenoblade, I have a feeling they're not gonna be cheap forever.

Wii U is gonna go down as a good piece of hardware thanks to it's one generation backwards compatability.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Consdiering that the Wii U can play Wii games and it's catalog is technically Mario Galaxy 1&2, 3D World, like four Zeldas, every Metroid Prime, all Pikmins and a bunch of Mario Karts and Smash Bros plus shit like Xenoblade, I have a feeling they're not gonna be cheap forever.

Wii U is gonna go down as a good piece of hardware thanks to it's one generation backwards compatability.
    Hack the vWii and put Nintendont on it and you can play GameCube games on it.

I'll never get rid of my Wii U.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Maybe Doom changed me, but my approach is 'let them prove it's bad by putting it out there and it being bad' at this point.
    I'll bet you 50 dollars Doom is way better than this online clownshow is going to be
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 23 Feb 2017 at 02:00 AM.