Page 202 of 223 FirstFirst ... 188198200201202203204206216 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Waku Waku 7 is great. Galaxy Fight is just okay.
    World Heroes Perfect is also pretty good, btw.

2. Galaxy Fight has the first ass-jiggle I can remember in a video game, quality stuff.

Samurai Shodown 1 is good stuff, I don't think they have 2 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I'm kinda overwhelmed by the number of Neo Geo ports that are suddenly available on this thing. Which is the best of the beat em ups? Which fighters do you guys recommend? (I already have Garou MTW and Last Blade 2). Should I even mess around with Waku Waku 7 or that weird outer space fighter?
    https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...perfect-switch

I love this game so much. I love all the World Heroes games, actually, but this one is "Perfect." ...yeah.

I watched some videos of Rime earlier. Some horrible performance issues. Looks pretty good, though.
    I took all your French Toast.

4. I love the World Heroes series too. Jet and Perfect are great! I played the shit outta 1 and 2 in my arcades growing up. I loved all the bullshit Mudman would scream. I got the anthology on PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I love the World Heroes series too. Jet and Perfect are great! I played the shit outta 1 and 2 in my arcades growing up. I loved all the bullshit Mudman would scream. I got the anthology on PS2.
    *high five*

Same! I could 1 credit them back in the day. It was just such a weird game, that almost felt it was imitating SF2 without actually ever seeing it. If that makes any sense.

Janne was my girl, but almost everyone was decently fun to play as.

6. World Heroes was one of the few fighting games I really liked. Perfect is the only fighting game I play on my neo cdz. I won’t pretend that that it’s objectively better than any of the other Neo fighters, because of course iit osn’t. But something about it hooked into me.

7. Jesus, I even switched to the default skin and I still get a blank box when I try to edit.

8. Thanks for the recs, guys. I watched a World Heroes Perfect video and it looks completely nuts. I'll check it out.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    World Heroes was one of the few fighting games I really liked. Perfect is the only fighting game I play on my neo cdz. I won’t pretend that that it’s objectively better than any of the other Neo fighters, because of course iit osn’t. But something about it hooked into me.
    Woo! Yeah, there's something special about the game, even if it's not a technical marvel in any way. It always seemed to be at every arcade I went to, but no one ever played it but me.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Thanks for the recs, guys. I watched a World Heroes Perfect video and it looks completely nuts. I'll check it out.
    Just try and transfer you mind back to that time and you'll enjoy it even more. Also, like most Neo fighting games, it's pretty f'ing hard.

10. Gal Metal again. Everything I see on this makes me want to play it more. I can't imagine someone won't pick it up for stateside release, but I hope there won't be any music licensing issues.