Page 132 of 223 FirstFirst ... 118128130131132133134136146 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    A gimmick it is not. Considering you can't play the system without the portable part. If anything the dock is the gimmick.
    You take the screen, battery, and dock out and sell it as a console for $100 less in a couple years. I haven't seen any games that require you to be mobile. Am I missing something?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Take away the portability and it really is just an underpowered console that costs too much relative to its more-advanced-but-not-much-more-expensive competitors, and Nintendo already knows how that story ends.
    Offering a new console at $199 would interest a lot of people. As long as it has PS3 quality graphics or better, most people won't care that it's underpowered. Nobody's expecting 4k FPS's at 60FPS. Just Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, and other cartoony games.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    just an underpowered console that costs too much relative to its more-advanced-but-not-much-more-expensive competitors
    Shit, I didn't know the Vita ran circles around the Switch...

You don't just get to say 'take the portability out' and act like that isn't what makes this thing the compromise between cutting edge grafixxxx and price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. BotW is being demo at the Nintendo Store NYC. I watched a few minutes and it doesn't look like anything the WiiU couldn't do. I will be playing it on WiiU.

5. It came out not that long ago that BotW was moved to the Switch less than a year ago, so it's not really representative of what the Switch can do.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I haven't seen any games that require you to be mobile. Am I missing something?
    I think 1-2 Switch. When demos were first done I think it was only using the Switch screen.

7. Maybe. I just remember the ball guessing part of that game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    BotW is being demo at the Nintendo Store NYC. I watched a few minutes and it doesn't look like anything the WiiU couldn't do. I will be playing it on WiiU.
    I'm really surprised it took Nintendo this long enough to do the DLC thing. So many people getting pissed off about something PS4 and Xbox owners have had to pay for all these years.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Pictures from Nintendo Store

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images