Page 133 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119129131132133134135137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm really surprised it took Nintendo this long enough to do the DLC thing. So many people getting pissed off about something PS4 and Xbox owners have had to pay for all these years.
    This isn't their first time doing DLC though, it's their first time doing (what appears to be) shitty, gouge-y DLC. Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 both had season passes that were amazing bargains, and Splatoon had tons of free updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. What if it's good though

but fire emblem heroes is the shittest f2p ever so maybe this is just the beginning

3. I'm open to that possibility. Right now I'm assuming Pack One is just stuff that should have been in the game to start with, but it could actually be worth paying for if the Cave of Trials is much more substantial than in Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (and Skyward Sword? Did it have one? I don't remember, I could barely be assed to finish the main story. Worst Zelda Ever.) and hard mode is more than just "the enemies hit harder and you get nerfed".

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm really surprised it took Nintendo this long enough to do the DLC thing. So many people getting pissed off about something PS4 and Xbox owners have had to pay for all these years.
    I get why they are. It isn't about the thing that's being done - it's the fact that Nintendo's the one doing it.

Also see: how gamers lose their damn minds that they want to charge for online (like Sony & MS), but (are rumored to) charge $20-30 for the whole year. No one even knows what the service will look like, how the connectivity with games will behave, etc. But nevertheless, it's time to shit on the idea wholesale.

Has nothing to do with the thing being done. Just that Nintendo's doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Of course they'd complain, Nintendo's always had a pretty poor online system.

6. A week out from release and the fact that no one knows what the service will look like, how the connectivity with games will behave, etc is horseshit. It's a bad sign.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    A week out from release and the fact that no one knows what the service will look like, how the connectivity with games will behave, etc is horseshit. It's a bad sign.
    You know EXACTLY how it's going to work, you pay them money and type in friend codes.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Stop being so critical of Nintendo, they love you and only want what is best for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    A week out from release and the fact that no one knows what the service will look like, how the connectivity with games will behave, etc is horseshit. It's a bad sign.
    Maybe Doom changed me, but my approach is 'let them prove it's bad by putting it out there and it being bad' at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Doom changed me.