Page 176 of 223 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178180190 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

The Switch is an upgraded Vita that has the bonus of being able to be played on a TV. It's almost literally exactly what I wanted when it was originally rumored. I have to be close to having played it as much as my PS4 already.

2. How the hell could you have played it that much, there's all of one game on it?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. There are a lot of games on it

But there's a lot of that one game too

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    How the hell could you have played it that much, there's all of one game on it?
    Yea. Bomberman is great but I think you're forgetting about Zelda.

Also he only turned his PS4 on to play Uncharted 4, and Zelda is longer than Uncharted.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    How the hell could you have played it that much, there's all of one game on it?
    That statement says a lot more about the PS4 than the Switch. I have 50+ hours in Zelda, which is probably more than Bloodborne and Uncharted 4, which is pretty much all I've played on PS4. I haven't put much time into Mario Kart 8 yet, but I have it and Blaster Master as well.

edit: In fairness to the PS4, I really should have Yakuza 0 and The Show 17 by now and maybe even Horizon.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 19 May 2017 at 03:49 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I have 50+ hours in Zelda,
    Who are you?

Attached Images Attached Images

That makes sense.

10. I'm actually not surprised at all - this Zelda is after all very different from what the series had been since Ocarina (LttP really, since Ocarina was essentially LttP in 3D), in ways that align with Yoshi's established tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids