Page 206 of 223 FirstFirst ... 192202204205206207208210220 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Anyone bitching about the games on Wii U being moved to Switch with all the DLC inculded for free needs to just get over it. Those games are great and honestly deserve a 2nd chance on a console that's literally shit on the Wii U's lifetime sales in just under year.

I just wish Captain Toad's treasure tracker makes the cut. Love that game so much!
    I think that's gonna be the model going forward, and not just for Nintendo. No backwards compatibility means you can't play your favorite games from last gen on current hardware (the most convenient method). But don't worry! For a mere $60, you can double dip for a "remastered" or "definitive" version.

The cynic in me feels this might not be an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I'm so far behind that I can comfortably just wait for the cheaper and more complete versions of games every time.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I prefer the portable Mario sports games to be 'bare bones' in terms of not having RPG elements that detract from the actual gameplay. The GBA golf and tennis games, and 3DS golf were all worse for having that nonsense.
    Just give me lots of characters and courses/courts and let me play the damn game.
    This is the opposite of everything I've ever known. The GBC games especially were fantastic because of their RPG elements.

4. I loved GBC Golf. Tennis is not my thing really, so it’s too bad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    This is the opposite of everything I've ever known. The GBC games especially were fantastic because of their RPG elements.
    I just don't get it. I play Mario Golf for the golf, not so I can walk around and talk and shop. It seems like it's just there to prevent me from playing the actual game.

6. Golf Story isn't making your GotY list is it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I just don't get it. I play Mario Golf for the golf, not so I can walk around and talk and shop. It seems like it's just there to prevent me from playing the actual game.
    I would agree with this. I did like leveling up, though. But these days I would rather play Neo Turf Masters.

Mario Tennis gbc is one of my favorite games ever. The gba one was decent but it was missing something.

9. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze deserved another shot at being noticed, that game is brilliant.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze deserved another shot at being noticed, that game is brilliant.
    This I 100% agree with. A lot of Wii U games deserve a chance at reaching a wider audience.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL