Page 76 of 223 FirstFirst ... 627274757677788090 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Exactly, there's not really anything going on there except a charge cable and an HDMI hookup, I figure you should be able to get multiples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. If not, there will surely be aftermarket alternatives, likely with clumsily added features to boot.

Oh man, I love that idea.

4. Mad Catz base station, hooked up with Monster Cables. Now you're playing with power.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Most of the stuff that was on both was just as good (virtua racer) or better (virtua fighter) on 32X than it was on Saturn.
    Agree on VR for 32X. While Saturn has the better framerate, certain things are wonky with it. Clearly, Sega should have done Saturn VR on their own instead of licensing it to Time Warner. Saturn could have come closer to the arcade graphics. Sega should have just used 32X VR Deluxe as a base and upgraded it with higher resolution, more polygons, etc. to make their own Saturn port.
    IMO something really feels off about the Saturn VR's handling. And the rival cars seem not content with blocking you- it's more like they want to cause a wreck.
    VF Saturn looks better than 32X, but it's not quite the jump it should've been.

Frankly, Switch is a dumb name for the new Nintendo system. I liked NX better. That aside, I'm highly skeptical of the Switch.
    If this tanks, I guess we could be seeing Mario on PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    If this tanks, I guess we could be seeing Mario on PS4 Pro & Project Scorpio.
    We can only hope!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    We can only hope!
    if you want it on a half-ass PC why not go for an actual PC
    Donk

9. probably better than a halfass tablet

10. Who was asking for it on vita
    Donk