Page 212 of 223 FirstFirst ... 198208210211212213214216 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Whether the account is real or not doesn't even matter. An outsider looking in wouldn't know or care. We just look like some misogynistic knuckle draggers all wound up because a female dared enter the room.

And Doc's too busy prepping his next victim.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Whether the account is real or not doesn't even matter. An outsider looking in wouldn't know or care. We just look like some misogynistic knuckle draggers all wound up because a female dared enter the room.
    This is the correct answer.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I didn't even know Kid Niki had an arcade version. Must check it out.

4. Mom get off the internet!! I'm trying to play a game upstairs and you're using all the bandwidth.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It's pretty radical, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerMom View Post
    crodgity old
    You'll do fine.

6. ...my life as the "gamer mom" of TNL lasted all of two months. Now I've been usurped.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

You'll always be my mommy Mamacita.

They can see what was. But no, nothing will happen here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It's better than the NES/FC version, from what I have played. It doesn't have the collision detection issues of the NES/FC version. It's possible to get stuck on the left part of the screen on the first boss in that version. I also picked up "Kid Niki" for Switch recently, but it's the Japanese version of the game with no option to switch to the US version. Not necessarily a bad thing that it's the JP version, but the US version has checkpoints. JP version sends poor Yanchamaru all the way to the start of the stage when he dies.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 07 Feb 2018 at 01:21 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I also picked up "Kid Niki" for Switch recently, but it's the Japanese version of the game with no option to switch to the US version.
    The option to switch to the US version is right there on the title screen, after you boot the game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood