Page 205 of 223 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207209219 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I fully agree that the games should be ported. But if there ends up being droughts of original content, I think it will be a legitimate complaint.
    It won't be. I think, so far, it's obvious that Nintendo is trying to go back and forth between remasters and new games. I think the difference is if there weren't Wii U ports, we'd have typical Nintendo dry spells. But, because we do, it feels like something "new" is coming consistently.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Not really because these games aren't new. I don’t care if most people didn’t own a WiiU, what does that have to do with me?

3. WiiU ports are cool, even though I won't rebuy them. I will think about Dark Souls though.

4. I wonder if they'll port the Wii U ports of Wii and Gamecube games.

5. An HD remaster of Xenoblade 1 would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Everything shown this week:

7. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I do feel for all 10 Wii U owners in the world.

For the rest of us, the more games get rescued from that piece of shit, the better.
    good thing nearly every Vita game is on something else already

Quote Originally Posted by TNL
    there have only been 2 non-port games on Switch and there isn't an incessant stream of new content on the eShop, nantenda fucked it up again if it wasn't for all those ports, i'm going to play all those system exclusive games on every single other current game system i own because of this typical drought
    Donk

8. I don't mind all the ports, it's just most of them are ports of games I don't care a lot about.

When are we getting release dates for Wolfenstein II and Yoshi?

9. Switch is really cool and I'll absolutely double-dip on a whole bunch of stuff when I get one. But being one of those ten Wii U owners, it takes more than Mario Odyssey and a bunch of New Funky Modes to win me over.

10. Anyone bitching about the games on Wii U being moved to Switch with all the DLC inculded for free needs to just get over it. Those games are great and honestly deserve a 2nd chance on a console that's literally shit on the Wii U's lifetime sales in just under year.

I just wish Captain Toad's treasure tracker makes the cut. Love that game so much!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL