Page 209 of 223 FirstFirst ... 195205207208209210211213 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. It looks like a lot of fun and a great tech demo.
    Like everything else Nintendo does, though, they will release this initial offering and then ignore it for the rest of the system life cycle. If normal people could develop their own or submit their ideas to Nintendo, you could get a ton of creative stuff in the future. But that's not how Nintendo does things.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. put me down as "for", I would have flipped out for this as a kid.

Someone's been passing this screenshot around on Twitter, pointing out the "My Toy-Con" in the upper-left and the connection-y interface in the UI:

I think it suggests this will allow for some simple Lego Mindstorms style scripting, which rules

This looks dope as hell.

It's for kids, you idiots. No shit a 40 year old man may not want this if his heart had withered down to a dehydrated cranberry over the years. Finch still has a good heart.

4. The way the more complex toys (piano, robot suit) read so many tangible inputs via a single joycon by doing some basic VR-style IR constellation stuff is really clever

I hope upcoming Switch hobby game development software like SmileBASIC and FUZE have tools to facilitate Labo-style accessory construction.
    Last edited by Tain; 18 Jan 2018 at 01:22 PM.

5. Is SmileBASIC coming to Switch? It's a silly reason but I might get one if that happens.

6. They haven't announced it, I'm just hoping. Seems like an obvious release, though. FUZE looks pretty similar if you haven't seen it:

7. That's cool. If there's a way to import your own graphics I'm in.

8. "The USK tweeted that after receiving the kits for ratings, cleaning staff mistook the bits and pieces of cardboard and paper that make up the peripherals for Labo as trash"

lol.

9. i mean..that keyboard one looks like a build on wii music, and others feel the same

this feels like lessons learned from wii & wu, but possibly made interesting. i'd need to see the software more but this could be really cool, both for kids & for others that don't mind accepting video games as toys/etc
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

10. Labo seems super cool. I can see my nieces and nephews having a lot of fun with it. I love the extensible nature of the Switch.

Computers should just work like this.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 22 Jan 2018 at 11:03 PM.