Page 131 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131132133135145 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. ?

2. I think Hot Dog Man from a couple days ago.

3. After it's out for six months and get the early adopter money, they should release a console-only version (no tablet) for $199.

4. Not a chance. Take away the portability and it really is just an underpowered console that costs too much relative to its more-advanced-but-not-much-more-expensive competitors, and Nintendo already knows how that story ends. If anything it goes the other direction - a pocket-sized version without removable controls that doesn't fit the existing dock, either requiring its own new dock, an adapter cable, or just forgoing TV play altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Take away the portability...
    that kind of misses the point

6. I could see it happening, like they did 2DS. The portability is just a gimmick.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. it'll be just like when they sold the Wii U without a tablet

8. The SB commercial was a joke. They didn't take it anywhere except in the house (if I remember correctly) which made it look just like a WiiU. Lol

If I'm wrong I dont care, Falcons shat that game away like Nintendo did with their Wii marketshare

9. The Switch ran out of battery by the time the guy walked out of the house.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I could see it happening, like they did 2DS. The portability is just a gimmick.
    A gimmick it is not. Considering you can't play the system without the portable part. If anything the dock is the gimmick.