Page 109 of 223 FirstFirst ... 95105107108109110111113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Yup. It's easy to miss, but at 2:17 in the trailer, spring guy's boxing glove is replaced by a fan blade boxing glove. I wonder if you can energy power-up special weapons, too. Both the girl and the guy had a kind of small flip airjump, but the girl also had a super quick air dive.
    Watch the video I posted, you pick different gloves.

2. So that's something you'd all drop $60 on? I don't believe it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So that's something you'd all drop $60 on? I don't believe it.
    I think there's a handful of us that would and then after a week there might even be two of us left still playing.

4. Did they show the UI of this thing at all? With such tiny storage do they limit what you type of games you can save to it (VC?)

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Fucking motion controls
    Seriously. I fucking HATE motion control. Hopefully, there will be a standard control option.

6. If you need them in pairs to play most games, that's just too much for a controller.
    I'd rather they release a system with a $20 controller that did half as much but could be used on its own.
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Pokemon, F-Zero, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and most of Nintendo's other important franchises would play just fine with the functionality of a Gamecube controller.

7. With simultaneous worldwide release, they are guaranteed shortage for months to come. Nintendo is king of artificial demand.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Seriously. I fucking HATE motion control. Hopefully, there will be a standard control option.
    Seriously... they really suck.

9. Since GameCube every Nintendo console has made me go through the same stages.

Disgust > Denial > Indifference > Mario Kart > Acceptance > Joy
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So that's something you'd all drop $60 on? I don't believe it.
    Nah. But $25 or $30 maybe. I think it would have been better as a pack-in, though.