Page 112 of 223 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I can't imagine those tiny joy con controllers being comfortable to use (like 2 player Mario Kart) for very long. It looks like they designed it for crabs.

god, how awesome would it be if they really did?

3. This looks really good. BotW, Arms and this might be enough to warrant early purchase.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. I watched this. I love Nintendo.

Seeing Mario with realistically proportioned humans makes me think of him as the troll from Labyrinth.

5. i'm pretty excited for tsupa bomba man and the new Teleroboxer
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Except Sega was already 3rd party before that happened, but why let facts get in the way of snark.
    Sega was third party before Sonic Adventure came out?

7. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Many people seem to be upset about the motion controls, but it seems like the motion controls are completely optional. I think we're far passed the days where core game series are going to rely solely on motion controls. Hell, even Super Mario Galaxy, on the Wii, used the motion controls sparingly.
    They drive up the price, though, especially because the implementation they have here seems more demanding. Like four cameras, most likely. For a feature no one really wants.

8. The haptic rumble feedback seems cool conceptually, but yeah, same deal there. Just something that drives up the price for a system where, for most games, people will probably use the joycons while attached to the unit or the controller dock. And I doubt a lot of games are really going to bother going more in-depth with it than standard rumble feedback.

Gotta say though, I am kind of excited at the vague possibility of there being a WarioWare Twisted 2 that uses it, though.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 14 Jan 2017 at 09:07 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Many people seem to be upset about the motion controls, but it seems like the motion controls are completely optional. I think we're far passed the days where core game series are going to rely solely on motion controls. Hell, even Super Mario Galaxy, on the Wii, used the motion controls sparingly.
    I understand what you are saying. But Nintendo chose this waggle crap as one of the fist things in console reveal is telling. To be fair, I do like the design of the joycons, just not all the unnecessary features. $40 for half a pad is steep.