Page 113 of 223 FirstFirst ... 99109111112113114115117127 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. [int. Car dealership]
    Salesguy: "We offer a back-up camera, self-warming seats, and Sirius XM radio on this model, completely optional."
    Customer: "Ah, that's okay, I can do without that stuff, what's the price without them?"
    Salesguy: "Oh no, what I meant by 'completely optional' is that it's built into all the cars and you're definitely paying for it. But you can ignore those things if you want."
    Customer: "???"
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 14 Jan 2017 at 10:02 AM.

2. Don't get me started on modern cars...

3. It just occurred to be that the New York City (erm, New Donk City) setting is meant to be the setting of the original arcade Donkey Kong.

4. The time I didn't buy a Nintendo console because I knew the only game I'd play was Fire Emblem, was the time I realized I should never buy another Nintendo console.

There's plenty of quirky, creative, and "gamey" games on every other platform by this point. I think this is only for people with kids and hard-ons for Zelda.

5. See frogacuda, people who think PC Engines and Saturns are jokes are just the worst

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    $40 for half a pad is steep.
    It's not even half. You still need the grip to hold them together if you want two complete pads.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Don't get me started on modern cars...

It goes back a couple of decades. I have a 1995 Mustang GT that is just sitting in my garage, because Ford can't (won't) even repair the speedometer and odometer. The car won't pass inspection because of such a simple problem. Cars have pretty much been a disposable product for a couple of decades now. I can't imagine how fucked I would be, if the fuel injection/ignition computer decided to shit the bed.

One day there will be more running sherman tanks than any given model 90s car.

I watched the Switch conference and was pretty disappointed. Kinda sad to see them trying to impress the granpas and babies again with motion control magic tricks. I really, really don't like whoever they're using to make these product videos. Going back to a stage show was a mistake.

Zelda will be great, though. Mario looks weird. Doubling down on motion controls is super disappointing. Nintendo's come back to fish in their blue ocean but I think they're going to find it glutted with Wiis and dead fish.

10. Old folks who want to play Wii Bowling still have that Wii hooked up. They arent trying to deal with this thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!