Page 115 of 223 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117119129 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    The one-time Nintendo toll is very tempting, but I want to see more of the typical handheld games. The Phoenix Wrights, the Golden Suns, and so on and so forth.
    Are you trying to get me hoping for a new Ouendean? Because this is how disappointment happens.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "Well I waited to get it for $20 and it never dropped to that so fuck Nintendo they obviously don't want my money!"
    lol This is so funny but it's true.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Best Buy has their Visa checkout promo going again.

Picked up Breath of the Wild....Wii U. Nintendo seems to have opted for red head step child treatment for the version they pimped for years. Fully expect to play hell finding a copy when released like Twilight GC
    Seriously? I got one at BB day one no problem.

4. I had no trouble finding the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess at release, either.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I had no trouble finding the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess at release, either.
    Yeah my friend had no problem getting it either.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah my friend had no problem getting it either.
    Same. Left-handed Link for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. I'm excited for the Switch! Their presentation left a lot to be desired because they made it seem 3rd party support was really nonexistent. But it's hard for me to hate it launching with a new Bomberman game. That was huge news for me, since the series has been dead since Hudson was bought by Konami.

I think some people are tripping over price for no reason. It's pretty ridiculous to expect less of a price for what's by far the most powerful handheld system ever made. Is it forgotten PSVita launched at $250/300?

They might be crazy trying to charge $50 for 1 2 Switch, but I don't think they revealed the single player content in it. Arm's looks awesome, I'm digging the character design more than anything. My guess is that Nintendo has learned how important service-based multiplayer support is so I figure it'll be supported enough to make it worth $60. I felt Splatoon was overpriced until I saw all the content in the game first-hand, and I don't think they revealed single player content until it launched.

I feel like this will change the way a lot of games will be played by its portability. I'm the only Vita owner that I know, and I mainly use Vita for retro/streaming from PS4 so I never used it for anything multiplayer. Had no reason to take it with me anywhere. Being portable and having a solid multiplayer lineup makes me imagine it'll be everything I wanted.

Whether this can take off in the general public is left to be seen. I think Nintendo's been really bringing it on the software front with 3DS, and there was a lot Wii U digital only games that were under the radar. If they're now focusing on one console, they've got no choice to to show their strength. The best they can do is drive demand for it until they have a solid lineup.

8. Third party support is still very weak, and I don't think it's unfair to judge this as a home console instead of a portable when that's exactly how it's being marketed. 3DS is still the portable platform for the foreseeable future, if Reggie is to be believed.

9. That's how I view it- a home console that I don't have to hook up to a tv. Sounds just about perfect for how I'd want to play that kind of game with my current setup, honestly.

10. I'm shocked for all the Arms love.

Let me rephrase that. I am shocked at how many people seem to think Arms in part justifies getting a Switch at launch.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 16 Jan 2017 at 06:30 PM.