Page 117 of 223 FirstFirst ... 103113115116117118119121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. It didn't get much better, either.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    I am shocked at how many people seem to think Arms in part justifies getting a Switch at launch.
    It's basically Virtual On without giant robots. I'm not that shocked that some people here dig it. More shocked that more of you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Virtual On is precise and has tons of techniques. Arms trailer doesn't give me a lot of faith that it is anything as deep as VO.

4. PS4 also had shooty ship, I forgot resogun

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It didn't get much better, either.
    you didn't get much better

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    It's basically Virtual On without giant robots. I'm not that shocked that some people here dig it. More shocked that more of you don't.
    It's just seems like an incredibly niche game. I am sure there are people here who will enjoy the game, but it just seems that it will be very forgettable when more games that are worth playing actually come out. Also, I have no idea what Virtual On is.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 16 Jan 2017 at 10:09 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    it just seems that it will be very forgettable when more games that are worth playing actually come out.
    They'll have to announce some first.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Virtual On is precise and has tons of techniques. Arms trailer doesn't give me a lot of faith that it is anything as deep as VO.
    From the stuff I've seen so far, it may not be as in-depth but it seems like a promising game.

For example, you can pick gloves before a fight, and each one changes the way punches behave. The examples I saw were like Boomerang (goes past the opponent and comes back, and you can change the arc of it the entire time), and Trident (I guess it goes outward, so side dashes run into it). If they're planning that kind of stuff, and maybe character specific techniques, it could be more involved than people are giving it credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. I'm not so sure about the stock Switch controllers. They resemble those cheap android controllers that only have an analog stick with no dpad.

9. This guy explains ARMS way better than Nintendo did in that trailer.

https://youtu.be/d8FTG5lwR1Q

10. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Also, I have no idea what Virtual On is.
    ban plz

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids