Page 168 of 223 FirstFirst ... 154164166167168169170172182 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Maybe this will pique your interest:
    Can't stand those games but eh I applaud the guy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It was the Monster Hunster I wanted announced
    If we get the amiibo as well, this will truly be the one world, capitalist wonderland that I've always dreamed of.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

3. They sold 906,000 of these in March, which is almost half of that 2 million launch month allotment. They also sold 925,000 or so copies of Breath of the Wild on switch.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Those extra Zelda sales were people who couldn't buy a console, but still wanted a taste of Switch games.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

5. I know a poor kid who bought a Switch on launch day, but didn't buy any games because he was waiting for another paycheck.

6. , nothing wrong with that on a modern system, you can download free demos all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Have to have games to have demos though

8. Ten minutes of Puyo Puyo Tetris is totally worth $400. Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Ten minutes of Puyo Puyo Tetris is totally worth $400. Yup.
    That demo is ridiculous. It has four player VS and swap mode.

10. Konami seems to have fixed a lot of nagging issues with Super Bomberman R today.

Ver.1.3 Update Notice
    ・Four new VS stages have been added to the shop (White Cross, Lagoon, Max Speed, Power Zone).

・Two new series of accessories have been added to the shop (Crowns, Bombs).

・The frame rate of the entire game has been improved. We also made slight adjustments and improved the controls as well.

・Less lags are likelier to happen when every participant in the Online Battle have good network connection.
    (If you want to find opponents with good connection, set Other > Basic Settings > Network Settings to the very left.)

・Made it possible to press L/R to change the inclination of he map in the Story Mode. Other > Basing Settings will also allow you to fix the camera position as well.

・You can now choose the strength of the COM on the Multiplayer Battle Mode.

・The strength of the Five Dastardly Bombers on the Story Mode have been adjusted.

・The difficulties of Beginner and Normal have been reduced, making it easier to beat them.

・Adjusted the heights and slopes on some maps to improve the visibility.

・If you continue a certain number of times in the Story Mode, you will be able to continue without paying anymore gems.

・Changed the BP (Battle Point) increase/decrease rate for the League Battle.

・Fixed other various small bugs.