Page 170 of 223 FirstFirst ... 156166168169170171172174184 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. And because a new Bomberman after years of nothing makes Bomberman a more interesting franchise than when there were 5 new ones every time you turned around

It really needs an airport level.

3. Played it post patch last night, it's where it should have been at launch. Responsive, fluid. A+++ would recommend to friends.

Also picked up Kamiko on the J-Shop. Great little game for $5. Zelda-Like, a few puzzles per level and a boss. Three characters with different weapons and you can either dash or attack.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It really needs an airport level.
    Downtown NYC imo

5. Boston.

I like all of these ideas.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Played it post patch last night, it's where it should have been at launch. Responsive, fluid. A+++ would recommend to friends.

Also picked up Kamiko on the J-Shop. Great little game for $5. Zelda-Like, a few puzzles per level and a boss. Three characters with different weapons and you can either dash or attack.
    You have to set up a Japanese Nintendo Account to access the Japanese eshop right? How was that, easy straight forward, or a pain in the ass? I still need to do it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. It's easy peasy but it's coming here next week
    Last edited by Finch; 22 Apr 2017 at 04:45 PM.

9. Probably shouldn't have waited until the week both Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are releasing to write this, but here goes anyway:

Graceful Explosion Machine is fantastic, don't overlook this GEM.

http://www.vertexpop.com/gem/

I'm tremendously glad that I bought this game, it's definitely worth its $13 price for me. Doesn't matter which stage/mode I'm playing or how many times I'm replaying it, having recently crossed the 10-hour mark according to the Switch, it continues to be fun because they nail it with the mechanics and the feel of the game (reminds me of Halo: Combat Evolved in that way). I've enjoyed playing it in both docked and in handheld mode, and it has a great soundtrack too.

A very pleasant surprise delivered by such a small, unheralded indie developer in Vertex Pop, and kudos to them. I wholeheartedly recommend checking the game out to see if it's something you might like, on the Switch and/or on other platforms it's released on.

10. They almost shipped 3 mil of these WW from March 3 - 31st. They shipped 2.74 mil of these for that time period with the Americas as they put it getting 1.2 mil of them. Not a bad allotment for a launch month.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.