Page 172 of 223 FirstFirst ... 158168170171172173174176186 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You should just buy one online. Get some reward points or fun bucks or whatever.
    Where?

2. I don't know where to get them where you live, but here Best Buy has them available when new stock comes in. They sell out fast like they do at the stores, but it's probably less hassle to check the website occasionally than it is to check at retail. Why they don't just let you order one and send it when it's in stock is beyond me.

3. It was available for Amazon Prime today.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I bought the digital code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe from Amazon Japan, its discounted price converted to $52.43. Less than a dollar difference from GCU discount plus sales tax.

Got the code after authorization/verification, I changed the region of my Nintendo account to Japan (didn't have any existing funds), redeemed the code in the Japanese eShop, and then as it was downloading, changed the account region back. I could have easily used the Japanese account I already created, but I wanted to try to keep the purchase to my main account and it worked. Even got the gold coins for My Nintendo added to my existing total.

Downloaded the game about two hours ago and it works fine. Looks amazing and plays great, including firing up Team Coin Runners which I enjoyed in Mario Kart 7.
    You have a prime account for Japan?
    I wouldn't mind doing that but I don't have prime over there.

5. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Nevermind that's just current conversion.
    Edit: There isn't a way to redeem codes without the console, is there. Bleh.
    Last edited by Chux; 27 Apr 2017 at 08:59 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It was available for Amazon Prime today.
    I thought it was a fluke but went ahead and ordered it anyways, just in case. Turns out it was legit. They really should publicize this shit better.

Not that they need to, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Why would someone want to buy one right now?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm going to double-dip on Mario Kart 8 because I'm an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Mario Kart 8 wasn't even that great
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yes it was.