Page 214 of 223 FirstFirst ... 200210212213214215216218 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Just kill off the 3DS already. This slow death of dripfed rehashes is painful.
    WRONG, KILL OFF YOU

Capitan Todd on 3DS is the definitive version. 3D will make it lovely.

* Oh I am so fucking down for this single-player focused Splatoon 2 expansion. Plus playable Octolings in MP once you beat it! $20 is a bit of a bummer, but it's hard to complain when they've released so many free add-ons for MP
    That’s way more interesting to me than most of Splatoon 2. I really wanted them to do that with the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Captain Toad appears to be $40 like the original.

But in general they are getting away with full price on stuff they shouldn't. Even stuff like Kirby seems like a stretch for $60 to me.
    They should have a machine that measures the badness of your heart and it prevents you from getting the new Kirby’s Gay and So Are His Gay Friends at $60 and you have to get something stupid like We’re the Straights Who Shoot People instead for a handful of pennies because Kirby’s worth way more and you don’t deserve it if you say things like “Kirby isn’t worth any price”

2. The Warioware collection is what I want the most out of the direct. I hope it has Warioware Twisted stuff in it. I love that game!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    They should have a machine that measures the badness of your heart and it prevents you from getting the new Kirby’s Gay and So Are His Gay Friends at $60 and you have to get something stupid like We’re the Straights Who Shoot People instead for a handful of pennies because Kirby’s worth way more and you don’t deserve it if you say things like “Kirby isn’t worth any price”
    Why is Kirby, which you can beat in a few hours blindfolded worth $60, but Captain Toad or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze are $40/$50? That's all I mean. I'll probably still get it because there's nothing else out in March/early April.

Side note, the new mechanic in Star Allies is really bizarre. Now when I see characters, they aren't enemies by definition. They can be friends. So every encounter is a decision: "Is this guy with the Yo-yo my new friend, or should I kill him and eat him and then play with his yo-yo?" And, of course, I can only have three friends, so sometimes after hanging out with my friends I kill them so I can make a new friend.

Kirby is a hard motherfucker.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    That’s way more interesting to me than most of Splatoon 2. I really wanted them to do that with the first game.
    I was really disappointed that it doesn't have split-screen multiplayer. My kids were psyched to play together. Now, they have to take turns playing online only. I'll definitely get this expansion for them, though.

6. Dark Souls Remastered is looking good. I bought the Hori Switch controller today. Not sure why.

7. I got it cheap. The D-pad is trash if its the removable one.

8. No one has made a usable dpad since the 90s. What is wrong with these people.

9. They have wireless adapters that let you use Xbox and PS4 controllers on Switch for like $20 now.

10. I know, I don't have a Switch. I just want to try the controller.