Page 169 of 223 FirstFirst ... 155165167168169170171173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. did they fix the price tag as well?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. No but they didn't turn it into Saturn Bomberman either, they're not magical BBOBB

3. The market will fix the price shortly.

4. I played Bomberman at the Nintendo store with my waifu and she was ready to drop the $300 then and there. Why are gamers such dicks about this game?

5. Because it cost 150% more than the last Bomberman despite containing 33% of the content.

It's not Saturn or PCE Bomberman so nerds will never be happy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    The market will fix the price shortly.
    It sold better than any Bomberman in the past 20 years whether it's as good or not, Konami was probably surprised with the success.
    I was strongly considering selling it too but now it's actually kind of worth keeping. It'd be nice if Konami turned around after not spending drillions of dollars on every Metal Gear and nothing else.

8. I had my nephew over to try out the Switch, and I showed him all the games I had: Zelda, 1-2 Switch, Blaster Master, Fast Racing RMX, and Bomberman. Out of all those games, he said Bomberman was his favorite. I guess the good ol' simplistic Bomberman formula still has some life left in it for the younger generation.

9. Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Bomberman is like Tetris. The design is virtually perfect. And like Tetris it only falters when it tries to get fancy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It sold better than any Bomberman in the past 20 years whether it's as good or not, Konami was probably surprised with the success.
    I was strongly considering selling it too but now it's actually kind of worth keeping. It'd be nice if Konami turned around after not spending drillions of dollars on every Metal Gear and nothing else.
    It sold well because it is one of 5 games for the hottest toy EVER!