Page 208 of 223 FirstFirst ... 194204206207208209210212222 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I'd be down for Fishing Resort 2. And now when I'm done with it, I won't have a plastic piece of junk I can't bear to throw away taking up space.

2. Once the Switch is inevitably hacked this stuff will be a lot of fun.

3. but it looks like a lot of fun now

all they’d have to do is make a carboard musical instrument series and i’d send them my bank account and routing number

4. So shallow, shitty games that come with shitty cardboard accessories I have to make myself?

sign me up

granted, I'm not the target audience

Hoard the cardboard, it will be there next Amiibo.

6. Kids are going to demolish this a lot of this stuff day one, aren't they?

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Kids are going to demolish this a lot of this stuff day one, aren't they?
    They’ll probably sell the pre-printed cardboard as refills separately, or make a way to print out a template and cut it out from a cardboard box. If they don’t, other people will, the software has the real value.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Hoard the cardboard, it will be there next Amiibo.
    Yeah, I suspect if anything is going to still be collectible in the digital future, intact, unmade cardboard accessories are probably high on the list.

9. A true collectard will have a shelf full of cardbox

10. Like Brandon Sheffield said, what's nice is you can just ignore it. This isn't motion controls or a touch screen or a second screen infiltrating the games you want to play. It's (ostensibly) not what Nintendo has decided is the point of their console. It's not bundling every Xbox One with a Kinnect. It's just a self-contained thing minding its own business that isn't going to make your time playing a Switch any worse.

Hype for the Heavy Rain Switch remaster, though.

Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 18 Jan 2018 at 11:58 AM.