Page 201 of 223 FirstFirst ... 187197199200201202203205215 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I wouldn't mind playing some F-Zero GX or Billy Hatcher on my Switch. The latter might be a long shot.
    I vaguely remember Billy Hatcher, roll an egg over enemies to make it bigger. Kind of like a Sonic Damacy. Was it good?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Wish ZeroDiv would hurry up and release more Psikyo shmups on Switch. Really want to play Zero Gunner 2 and more Strikers on the go.

Strikers 1945 is still like my favorite shooter. Something about it just makes it perfectly fun for me.

I wonder how many people that play it have seen how ridiculous the pilots look.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Slime View Post
    Wish ZeroDiv would hurry up and release more Psikyo shmups on Switch. Really want to play Zero Gunner 2 and more Strikers on the go.
    Hell yes. Strikers 2 pls, that might be my favorite shooter.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    I vaguely remember Billy Hatcher, roll an egg over enemies to make it bigger. Kind of like a Sonic Damacy. Was it good?
    It was more Mario than than Sonic, which made it especially satisfying after the disappointment of Sunshine. It was good, though, sometimes a little hard to control in very tight spaces.

6. Billy Hatcher was great. They chose to make one the least marketable characters ever, though.

7. The platforming can be pretty frustrating when your shadow is out of view, but it's a pretty good game overall.

8. I kinda want to watch things about this because it was SUPPOSED to be in my hands by now and I'm antsy, but I also want to go in completely blind since I've ignored everything up to this point.
    Why's life gotta be so hard!!!

9. Need a new game so I grabbed DOOM. I already have it on PC, but never got around to actually playing it. I figure having a handheld version could help that.

It's a really impressive port. It really just feels like a fuzzier 30fps version of the same exact game. I kind of wish they did SOME work to adapt it to the new format (menus are microscopic in handheld mode, for instance), but it's a current gen game running on a handheld and doing a good job, which is pretty insane.

10. I'm kinda overwhelmed by the number of Neo Geo ports that are suddenly available on this thing. Which is the best of the beat em ups? Which fighters do you guys recommend? (I already have Garou MTW and Last Blade 2). Should I even mess around with Waku Waku 7 or that weird outer space fighter?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood