Page 68 of 223 FirstFirst ... 546466676869707282 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Thread title finally fucking changed.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Interesting difference

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. No waggle?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Interesting difference

But how many on top are middleware/engine devs?

Plus, nothing about this list means those devs will still be on board 3-8 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. I'd like to know price.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I'm underwhelmed, not really interested in all the snapping and different parts and shit. Games are all that matters.

I know I'll get it to play Nintendo exclusives, but I wish they'd just make a normal fucking console again.

7. It's pretty normal, it'll be like a XBO with worse capability. There's no waggle, no "heads UP display when you look DOWN" nonsense that plagued their last two systems.

I can see this being a great kid console, maybe a good Japan console, but the American public is still going to be using their phones/tablets. No one's playing AAA Western games on this.

8. I agree, it's more normal.

Who knows, maybe I'll use it's portable capabilities around the house and ton and love it, but I doubt it. I'd rather more power or cheaper price and just play on a big screen.

9. Internet brings up a good point, this might be the end of a Nintendo having separate console and handheld systems, if this is the one thing that covers both markets, all games they make might be for this.

That actually sounds amazing.

10. Would be neat if this thing supported 3DS software as well.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL