Page 7 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. The main problem with the gamepad is that the areas where it shines are usually only the exceptions. Blame that on the software.

Not needing to turn on my TV to jump into some Mario Maker or Mario 64 is pretty brilliant.

If PS4-> Vita streaming worked anywhere near as good for me, I'd be all over it.

2. Mine recently stopped communicating with the console from key locations "bed" and "toilet."

3. The Wii U gamepad is amazing. Since there's no remote to my TV it syncs up for whatever reason and lets me swap between PC and XBO inputs without having to get up.

4. You turn on your Wii U to switch TV inputs? That's like cutting your ice cream cake with a chainsaw.

5. Yeah, but...have you actually tried cutting an ice cream cake with a chainsaw?

I bet it's fun.

6. Too much precious cake lost.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You turn on your Wii U to switch TV inputs? That's like cutting your ice cream cake with a chainsaw.
    You don't even have to turn it on, just press the TV button. It's great because it's the most giant remote and it's the only one that never gets lost.
    Donk

8. Whoa!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Every portable is more uncomfortable than the micro.
    What, rectally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Don't take my word for it.