Page 192 of 223 FirstFirst ... 178188190191192193194196206 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. This has Strikers 1945 and Aero Fighters 2 now. I played through Strikers this morning in tate and it's a decent port. Only 8 bucks. I wish there was a good way to stand up the monitor in vertical mode.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. The only problem I have with that Strikers port is a stupid d-pad bug. If you roll your thumb and accidentally hit three buttons simultaneously, your ship just comes to a dead stop until you release the third button. Madness.

3. I thought Fe looked interesting when it was first revealed at last year's E3, and was very excited to see it announced for the Switch today - especially as it looks good. Early 2018 release stated.

It was so exciting you put a multiplatform trailer in the Switch system thread?

edit: Don't search for "fe site:the-nextlevel.com." You'll get buttplant's greatest hits.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It was so exciting you put a multiplatform trailer in the Switch system thread?
    If you can find a thread for the game, please share it.

I see no problem otherwise.

You could have made a thread for it.

7. I finally found one of these in the wild today, and I've been doing a long train commute to work, so I made the jump.

The hardware is neat. It delivers what it promises, a high-end portable and a low-end console in one. The details need work -- using an app for matchmaking and voice and expecting people to pay for online is pretty hilarious. And friend codes. But it's the first Nintendo console I've bought since GameCube and there's a reason.

8. I want to buy one, but there isn't anything available yet that even remotely interests me. Hopefully, that will change by the holidays.

9. not even portable sonic...
    Donk