Page 210 of 223 FirstFirst ... 196206208209210211212214 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Labo makes me wish my daughters were old enough to play with it. I guess I've become one of those people now.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Don't worry, they will be before you know it.

And it will be in the $5 bin with old plastic guitars, amiibos and Skylanders by then.

4. I heard the Zero Gunner 2 port is kind of dodgy, but ZG2 is one of my favorites... Thoughts?

5. Currently have Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 and The Legend of Zelda. What are some other games that are recommended?

6. Disgaea 5 Complete if you like tactics RPGs
    Xenoblade 2 if you're into JRPGs and can get past some... unfortunate... character designs
    Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle if "Mario X-Com" sounds like your jam
    Fire Emblem Warriors (and the upcoming Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition) if you like Musou (i.e. Dynasty Warriors) games
    ARMS, Splatoon 2, Bomberman, Snipperclips for multiplayer (unfortunately Splatoon is one player per system and really more online-oriented)
    Shovel Knight, Shantae, Blaster Master Zero, Wonder Boy if you're into 2D indie retro-revival type stuff

And Bayontta 1+2 in a couple weeks if you like Devil May Cry-style action games.

Hopefully you're a real person and I didn't type all that up for the benefit of a spambot. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Thank you!

Have a couple of questions if you don’t mind:
    What are the unfortunate character designs you mentioned? Also I love Mario, but have never heard of Mario X-com. What is that?

8. Oh just saw your tiny message. I’m not a spambot

He's talking about how the Rabbids look like mutated bug eyed chemical weapon victim freaks that.. oh. He's referring to the cartoonishy large breasts on the cartoon women. They're large. Possibly larger than yours. We don't know.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    He's talking about how the Rabbids look like mutated bug eyed chemical weapon victim freaks that.. oh. He's referring to the cartoonishy large breasts on the cartoon women. They're large. Possibly larger than yours. We don't know.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Oh, and you never will.