Page 216 of 223 FirstFirst ... 202212214215216217218220 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I love Flashback. It rubs me the wrong way they're celebrating only the SNES version here. That was the shitty port (relatively speaking).

2. There was nothing wrong with the SNES port other exactly. It was a good port if you wanted Flashback on your SNES, but the Genesis version had better music (one of the few times that happened), and the DOS disk version had longer cut scenes. It'd be nice if they cobbled the best versions together in the way they did for Another World.

$40 is also an obnoxious asking price for an unenhanced 16-bit title.

3. The SNES version was fine if that's all you had access to but it came out months after the Genesis version and had some added slowdown. I bought the Genesis one near launch and was excited to try the SNES version. When I rented it, it was disappointing that it felt like a bit of a step back.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 24 Mar 2018 at 01:05 PM.

4. That physical special edition isn't coming to NA. The game is coming digitally, for probably the same price as the SE Physical release because Microids sucks and this is how they treat NA. I mean the thing is using a fucking NA cart but not coming here.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Got the Mayflash controller adapter today and it works as advertised. I got a WiiU pro controller and a knock-off to work flawlessly. Granted, the Switch pro controller shits on it mightily, but its a good second or third controller option for less than the Switch pro.

6. Sounds like a good way to give a Wii U Tekken stick a second life.

7. MSRP on pro controllers and Joycon 2-packs appears to have been cut by $10 - in the thread about it on the Switch subreddit, somebody claimed to have asked a Walmart employee who said it was coded in their system as a permanent rollback, not a sale. Other stores have the new prices online, but are lagging on rolling it out at brick and mortar, so you may need to show the clerk to get it price-matched in-store.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I got that Hori wired pad working. I don't know what the beef was with the dpad, but I like it a lot. Nice smooth Saturn pad style.

I mean, we'll see how it holds up, maybe it'll get all squeaky too. But it's pretty nice out of the gate.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Got the Mayflash controller adapter today and it works as advertised. I got a WiiU pro controller and a knock-off to work flawlessly. Granted, the Switch pro controller shits on it mightily, but its a good second or third controller option for less than the Switch pro.
    Yeah, I got this, and it works really well. I have PS4 and Xbox One controllers, and they're every bit as good as the Pro controller. For PS4 it even emulates the motion stuff. And a pass-through for wired controllers and charging too. Good product. The 8bitdo version has a cute design but this seems to do more for about the same price.

10. I ordered a set of metal replacement latches for my joy cons and it totally fixed my least favorite thing about the Switch's hardware design. If you have joy cons that pop out without hitting the latch button, I recommend it.