Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 205215217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I just don’t get why they wouldn’t sell a dock separately for people who want the smaller, more portable form factor but also still want to be able to play on the TV. That may be a smaller market than people who are fine with it being strictly handheld, but it’s a not-insignificant market nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I don't know why they didn't sell an add-on that would let you use your 2DS in 3D mode, it's almost like a stripped down features model at a lower price point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Almost.

4. My Switch no longer really connects to the joycons in handheld mode, so I kind of need this, but I'm more inclined to wait for the revision to the main one.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I just don’t get why they wouldn’t sell a dock separately for people who want the smaller, more portable form factor but also still want to be able to play on the TV. That may be a smaller market than people who are fine with it being strictly handheld, but it’s a not-insignificant market nonetheless.
    They considered them and decided they would prefer it if you bought both versions.

6. I like this mini Switch for the kids.
    I would get one for my daughter in a heart beat if she wants one (just got her hooked on Sushi Striker).

طراحی سایت شهرک غرب طراحی سایت کریمخان طراحی سایت تجریش طراحی سایت هفت تیر طراحی سایت انقلاب طراحی سایت امیرآباد طراحی سایت بازار طراحی سایت بهار طراحی سایت نخجوان طراحی سایت امامزاده قاسم طراحی سایت آموزشگاه طراحی سایت آژانس مسافرتی طراحی سایت صادقیه طراحی سایت دیباجی لوازم یدکی مگان طراحی لوگو نمونه کار طراحی سایت طراحی سایت کارخانه طراحی پورتال سازمانی میزبانی وب هزینه طراحی سایت طراحی سایت خبری طراحی سایت زعفرانیه طراحی سایت قلهک طراحی سایت محمودیه طراحی سایت دروس طراحی سایت ازگل طراحی سایت ولنجک سئو سایتطراحی سایت سعادت آباد طراحی سایت قیطریه بلیط هواپیما میزبانی وب طراحی سایت منیریه هاست ارزانطراحی سایت ایرانشهر طراحی سایت جمالزاده لوازم یدکی رنو طراحی سایت نماینده مجلس بازاریابی شبکه های اجتماعی میزبانی سایت طراحی سایت آژانس هواپیمایی طراحی سایت چیست طراحی سی دی مالتی مدیا طراحی سایت نیاوران طراحی سایت عباس آباد طراحی سایت آجودانیه کارشناس تولید محتوا طراحی سایت لاله زار طراحی سایت کلینیک طراحی سایت پاسداران طراحی سایت شریعتی طراحی سایت نارمک طراحی سایت تهرانپارس لوازم یدکی ال90 طراحی سایت مدرسه سئوکار هاست لینوکس طراحی سایت هتل طراحی سایت الهیه ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت ارزان طراحی سایت بیمارستان طراحی سایت جردن طراحی سایت ونک طراحی سایت صنعتی طراحی سایت بهارستان طراحی سایت جمهوری طراحی سایت سهروردی طراحی سایت مطهری طراحی سایت لواسان طراحی سایت امانیه طراحی سایت پزشکی ثبت دامنه ارزان طراحی سایت میرداماد طراحی سایت اقدسیه طراحی سایت فرمانیه طراحی سایت رستوران طراحی سایت املاک طراحی سایت شرکتی تبلیغات گوگل طراحی سایت گیشا طراحی سایت دزاشیب طراحی سایت دانشگاه طراحی سایت سازمانی هاست تبلیغات اینترنتی طراحی سایت سئوی سایت طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت احتشامیه طراحی سایت آزادی
    Last edited by faaramin; 12 Nov 2019 at 12:23 PM.

7. donald was right.

8. The other rumored switch revision was announced. It's not very interesting - it just has improved battery life because of a more efficient SoC and maybe a better battery.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The other rumored switch revision was announced. It's not very interesting - it just has improved battery life because of a more efficient SoC and maybe a better battery.
    Yeah, it's really curious, because the hardware itself should be capable of a little more. I can kind of get why it might not be enough to be worth foisting a new performance target on devs, but adding a 1080p screen and using the same performance mode across handheld and docked seems like really low-hanging fruiit. Clearly they just don't want to position this as a new model at all and the new silicon is more just because the modern process is the cheapest and best way to make more of these chips in 2019.

They could still decide to enhance performance down the road with a firmware update, too.

10. Coming soon.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL