Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 209219221222223
Results 2,221 to 2,224 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I've very much decided on picking up a Switch this year (I've worked on three games that will be shipping for it so I figure Now's A Good Time), I'm hoping Black Friday yields some good deals / bundles / whatever. A mk-2 dock system plus an extra Joycon set is my hope, I guess? Feeling good about Swtich, good things are happening on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You're making me feel like IP. I've asked two of you (you in an admittedly roundabout way) for a specific time frame that you thought was especially dour and both of you ignore the question.
    I'm not asking so I can print out a list of shit I liked and therefore you must too- I'm seriously curious what you felt were dark years, specifically.
    Personally I hardly played anything new from 2001 through 2005 or so, outside of MGS2 nothing really moved the needle for me (I was in college, so games weren't a priority). There was also big stretch of the latter PS360 era going in to the first couple years of PS4 that just Didn't Do It For Me, and there'd be maybe one game a year that I was particularly interested in. I can go back and pick things out now from those times that are really great, but they were totally off my radar when they were new.

It's always going to be a Your Mileage May Vary thing, it's always going to come down to where you were in your life at the time.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 07 Sep 2019 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. In my opinion, just get a pro controller instead of extra joycons. I hate those things.
    I’m not expecting much for Black Friday deals that will edge out over past deals. Amazon may still be giving free online? Other deals have been either free memory card, carrying case, or eShop credit, which all come out to about $30. But hey, if you don’t need a Switch now then may as well wait.

I’ve had my Switch for 3 months now. It’s nice I guess. I think I’m just not into video games that much these days. Tetris 99 is a lot of fun. It’s cool to play games at night in bed that aren’t crappy phone games. I bought mobile versions of a couple games that suffer from having to use joycons. I still can’t get used to using these, so I may have to suck it up and buy the pro controller.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Last year, Mario Kart 8 was bundled with the switch at Black Friday. Gamestop had the best deal by offering a $50 gift card with purchase. Everyone else was msrp.

4. Well, there was that crazy Facebook marketplace deal that ran off and on for a day. Got mine for $180 through that, though it took like a month+ to finally ship.