Page 218 of 223 FirstFirst ... 204214216217218219220222 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Yeah, if this is supposed to be portable, then it makes sense to shrink the screen. It's not even that much smaller, Opaque. It was too small before? It was like 7" you size queen.

I bought a switch about a month ago and played on my TV once, but I'm pretty happy with my decision. The joy-cons are more comfortable to hold when disconnected, and the big screen looks really nice. The controller is the worst that Nintendo's made, though. I bought Dark Souls and am having a tough time reaching the buttons. It's cool to see a dedicated d-pad on this Lite version.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. I think the issue with screen size is that a lot of games are made with teeny tiny fonts that are hard to read even on a TV or monitor.
    It's probably not much worse than the original model in that regard, but I guess we'll see.

3. This model isn't for us, this is for kids, and the Japanese market. Two areas this will sell gangbusters to.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Yeah, sub-$200 handhelds are what has been moving the most Nintendo hardware since forever. With the 3DS being put to pasture, I don't understand who wouldn't "get" that they're not just gonna throw away that segment of their market.

I also don't get complaints about smaller screens on a handheld when the resolution stays the same. Text on GB micro and the regular DS and 3DS models has never ever been any less readable for me than on a corresponding larger model, and the tighter pixel density makes the images on those larger screens look blown up in comparison.

5. Kids just walk around supermarkets with a regular Switch, this is for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I like this mini Switch for the kids. I would get one for my daughter in a heart beat if she wants one (just got her hooked on Sushi Striker).

7. Other than the lack of video out, I don't see any issue with it. It's smaller, lighter, and has a better dpad.
    Hopefully this model is popular enough to deter developers from using mandatory waggle controls in future games.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I like this mini Switch for the kids. I would get one for my daughter in a heart beat if she wants one (just got her hooked on Sushi Striker).
    Yeah this is pretty much it on who this is marketed towards. I'm sure they'll sell a lot.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. glad we got that sorted out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    glad we got that sorted out.
    Hey you're the exception now seeing as the rest of us old men have eyes that don't quite work as well anymore due to old age!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL