Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Spring, 2015)

1. I think X-2's battle system might still have some juice left in it, but I'll never know because I won't be caught playing it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    worst game in the series
    Type-0 exists though...
    Donk

3. Only NepNep can help you now
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Type-0 exists though...
    TNL convinced me that I shouldn't bother. Porting it to home consoles was a serious lapse in judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    NepNep
    Same difference.

5. Type-0 would be a really good $20 purchase though, or a great PSP game 5 years ago or even a pretty satisfying Vita game.
    Donk

that's all I wanted

7. Heaven help me, I'm playing FFXIV again. This time my PC handles it amazingly and I was curious about Heavensward.

Outside that it's been Splatoon and MH4U.

8. My PC is rocking FFXIV so much better than it used to, even on the Directx 11 upgrade. Turns out my nVidia drivers had fucked themselves over thanks to GeForce Experience, so when I wiped them and did a fresh install everything got a big improvement. There's only one area so far (the busiest spot in the game) that has dropped my framerate below 60 with everything cranked.

Trying to catch up on the story to get to the new stuff, but there's just so much in the main plot that it's taking hours to get anywhere.

9. I started playing Fallout 3 on my PC in the living room. It crashed (twice) during the battle with the 2 guards at Vault 101's entrance. I had to set my i5-2500k back to stock settings and now the game is running fine.