Thread: Monster Tale Ultimate (3DS)

1. Monster Tale Ultimate (3DS)

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/28...for-3ds-eshop/

Florida-based developer DreamRift has revealed a remastered version of Monster Tale will arrive exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS eShop later this year. Originally released on the Nintendo DS in 2011, Monster Tale was received favourably among critics upon release and featured virtual pet elements, alongside metroidvania gameplay. The title – which followed a young girl named Ellie and her monster companion on various quests through Monster World – has had a complete overhaul by the studio and will showcase new areas and visuals, as well as restore balance and introduce backtracking to the gameplay, without making it necessarily easier.

Monster Tale Ultimate is currently a 3DS eShop exclusive only, though DreamRift says a retail version may be considered in the future. The studio’s creative director Peter Ong said the following below in support of the game. Monster Tale Ultimate will target a Spring 2015 release on the Nintendo handheld. You can view a trailer for the original DS game above.

“A lot of the rebalancing has nothing to do with difficulty. [It] is, instead, about making the various components of the game more balanced in a manner that makes the game more strategically interesting.”
    Maybe this time it'll get the attention it deserved!

2. Game was really good, I may have to double dip
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

3. I'm interested in this.

4. I'm in.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Maybe I'll buy it this time.