Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. lol Yeah I posted that on NG.com. Fucking all this time we had misunderstood Nintendo's plans for the yellowing of the SNESs.

All working and original. Two controllers, power and video out cables. Contra 3, Super punch out, Super Mario World, Mortal Combat, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Stunt Race, Lion King, Hyper Zone, and Tecmo Super Bowl. All games are very rare and the console was a limited gold edition.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

brb listing my gold snes on eBay

I could really use a not gold SNES.

I still have two. Boxed and complete. They're in Maryland. You interested?

edit: I have no pictures, and they're both boxed and ready to ship.

If they aren't yellowed, yes. I understand this is difficult to check on the other side of the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I am pretty sure they aren't, but not positive. Roll the bones!

I don't know where else to post this, but I flipped over to ESPN2 after after the Mets game last night and found Heroes of the Dorm on. I have never played or watched more than five minutes of a MOBA before, but I kept watching until it wrapped up at about 12:20am. It's amazing how well it fits TV, and the announcers did a good job keeping it interesting while also explaining basics. It might be worth watching a replay if you're interested even a little bit. Hell, I didn't think I was until I watched by accident.

8. I've got keys if you want in.

If no one else wants them, I'd take one to dick around if nothing else.

10. I have 20 of them. Nobody cares lol.

Edit: PM'd you.
    Last edited by Chux; 27 Apr 2015 at 11:34 AM.