Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3040424344454648 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    That's a damn dark photo. It's not something I would expect sane people would visit. So much darkness that it looks like someone is waiting just inside to murder you!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Game Craze should be in 80's Tron.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    That's a damn dark photo. It's not something I would expect sane people would visit. So much darkness that it looks like someone is waiting just inside to murder you!
    Given the story SSJN has told, why wouldn't he want to murder his customers?

4. Here's a day time shot. I desperately need some newer PoP posters (obviously the old stuff is there on purpose, but CoD AW and Dragon Age are too old to be new but not old enough to be cool), but distributors don't get it anymore and Gamestop isn't as nice as they used to be when it comes to giving away posters and shit that they are throwing away to make room for newer stuff. There was a double sided Battlefront poster in the one door, I had to tear that down the other day because people had ripped the hell out of it.
    IMG_1328.JPG

5. Man now that looks pretty damn nice. I've been considering doing some traveling soon and I''d love to check out your place. There's no entrance fee I hope!

6. The sun-faded posters have a very nostalgic feeling.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. That's the other issue...
    I can only put things in the windows that I don't care about (or have two of, such as Suikoden III poster), since they'll be ruined in a year.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    The sun-faded posters have a very nostalgic feeling.
    Hey I wasn't gonna say it. There's a store in my town with the same Sun-faded posters.

9. I honestly don't mean that negatively, I think there's charm in that.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. do you actually take jcb, or did that just come with the rest of the stickers in your merchant package