Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35454748495051 LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. How can they even list that many? That’s like the entire NES catalog. I doubt they even had the time to play them all when reviewing the list.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. It’ll all just be “‘member Base Wars?!”
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. They put a motorcycle in Zelda. This is like when I said that they should put a Ferrari in Skyrim, except it happened.

4. Bayonetta 3 switch exclusive....shit
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Soul Calibur VI officially announced.
    I wonder how long it will be before my hopes are dashed by console exclusive guest characters and DLC.

6. Bayonetta 3 and Bloodborne 2.

Well.

I guess it's time to dig that big hole and live under the dirt if I ever want to get anything done or have meaningful interactions with anyone I love but they'd have to live with me under the dirt too hm.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    They put a motorcycle in Zelda. This is like when I said that they should put a Ferrari in Skyrim, except it happened.
    It's just crazy enough to work. I can't wait to play that shit.

8. Sigh, I would like to see 60fps Bayonetta 3, don't think this is going to happen.

9. Hey, neat, Bayonetta 3. I enjoyed the first one, never got around to playing more than 15 minutes of the second, so I might get that port as well. Especially since it doesn't seem like we have a ton coming out on Switch early next year.

10. Big News!
    not big news
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt