Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. Gamestop is being investigated by the Puerto Rico Treasury Dept. It turns that the chain has declared $500 million in sales in PR over the past seven years but no earnings.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Gamestop is being investigated by the Puerto Rico Treasury Dept. It turns that the chain has declared $500 million in sales in PR over the past seven years but no earnings.
    Why does this not fucking surprise me in the least?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I doubt they'll do shit. Puerto Rico is functionally lawless, like Colombia or Florida.

4. mystery sega game to be announced today on their facebook page, knowing their penchant for bad ideas it'll probably be some sonic trash

e: lol http://3dclassics.sega.com/
    Last edited by cka; 21 Jan 2016 at 02:23 PM.

5. Sonic F2P Facebook game with energy earned by pestering friends.

6. Do people even play games on FB any more? Seems like a long time ago when all my friends were into farming. Now everyone is back to showing off their latest purchases, celebrity run-ins, selfies at the gym.

7. No. It's all on mobile.

I actually liked the Civ FB game.

8. I see a lot of older black ladies that I know through work who are still constantly on Words With Friends and Candy Crush through Facebook.

9. Post reported for being ageist, racist, and misogynist.

God, if just one of us could score a hit with the middle aged female crowd. Billions.