Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. it's what the kids are doing these days

I don't understand it either. Tournaments I get, but I could not be less interested in watching some schmuck play a game, especially live with commentary.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

If you're buried in student loans from your women's studies degree and feel you're too good to work a minimum wage job you do.

5. I watched people play Deadly Premonition (skipping around) because I wanted the story but the gameplay is such trash.

That's pretty awesome from Prime. Twitch is cool. I wish I were streaming.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. You don't have to sub to people to watch anything on Twitch. The only time there's a fee, is for better stream quality at something like EVO.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't understand it either. Tournaments I get, but I could not be less interested in watching some schmuck play a game, especially live with commentary.
    You're old, bro. So am I.

9. It's mostly a prophylactic for me. Most of my inclinations toward buying a new game are extinguished after watching someone play it for a while.

I also love speed runs because I like to watch people be good at a thing they love. You watch MLB when you could just drive down to the batting cage or join an old guy league, right?

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You watch MLB when you could just drive down to the batting cage or join an old guy league, right?
    Do you watch Food Network instead of cooking and eating food?

Sometimes. British Bake-Off is a delight.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 01 Oct 2016 at 10:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!